Plastic Resin Material Handler
Salt Lake City, UT
The Plastic Resin Material Handler will have inventory responsibility for pigment/colors, plastic-related items such as high gloss resins, re-grind, re-process materials (purge piles) and other related items. This position will be responsible for ensuring the inventory accuracy and weights of such materials.
This position is responsible for the raw materials for production. The position must keep the blenders and vacuum systems running efficiently. Responsible for doing color changes, assisting with set ups, doing regrind and substituting as needed. Strong proficiency in forklift use is essential.
- Responsible for ensuring the inventory accuracy and weight of pigment/colors, plastic-related items such as high gloss resins, re-grind, re-process materials (purge piles) and other related items.
- Pick and put-away of inventory by forklift
- Control the quality operation of the blenders, granulators and material handling systems.
- Perform timely color and material changes.
- Substitute as needed for other positions as directed by management.
- Must be able to calculate material consumption and timing of change over’s.
- Will do regrind and train others how to safely and properly do regrind.
- Obey all safety rules
- Other duties assigned by management