Salt Lake City, UT
The Configuration Specialist is responsible for maintenance of configuration documentation including product specifications, setup information, required in-line and off-line inspections, relevant alerts of common risks and issues, and other needed information. This role will include collaborating with various roles and departments to ensure information is complete and current; and will include posting appropriate documentation and ensuring outdated documentation and information is archived and removed from production accessible storage locations. This role will also include innovation and improvement of processes and practices and collaboration in development and maintenance and assisting in auditing of Quality Management System to ensure compliance to ISO 9001:2015.
Essential Functions Statement(s)
- Work safely.
- Ensure compliance with company policies.
- Develop and maintain configuration management and change management infrastructure under guidance of Quality Manager.
- Ensure that necessary and relevant information for all products are updated and accessible for all Compax employees as needed.
- Collaborate as needed to diagnose the root cause(s) for any process failures and implement solutions to prevent recurrence.
- Seek opportunities for improvement in processes and practices and work with teammates and leadership to make continual improvements.
- Be motivated to see projects through to the end even when working under relatively little supervision.
- The employee may be asked to perform many varied tasks which are not listed herein but are essential to the job.
COMPAX is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to our policy of providing equal employment opportunity to employees and job applicants in a manner consistent with applicable laws and regulations, including federal laws prohibiting employment discrimination on the basis of race, color, creed, national origin, sex, age, disability, or genetic information.